Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweating my balls off!

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

(Click image to see full comic)

Hahaha...

Seriously my room is so hot...I tried directing my fan towards the window so that the hot air might leave. Unfortunately, not so fortunate lol.

I had a Shaken Iced Green Tea Lemonade from Star Bucks yesterday ( about $3.50 for a venti or whatever the largest size is) and man does that hit the spot! It basically tastes like a "better, non mass produced" Green Tea Nestea. There's something about Iced Tea that does it for the summer. --- Not gonna lie. Tea kicks ass.

Anyways, what other drinks should I try out there to quench my thirst in this smoldering heat??

3 comments:

rye said...

"i am told urine can be quite thirst quenching"

-urine drinkers anonymous

in all do seriousness i like the gatorade rain drinks. pop and juice just make my teeth gritty or don't feed the need. ice tea is good but prices they charge these days for crap i can brew with hot water ice and lemon just don't seem right. gatorade H2O gatorade H2O! etc etc

andehhh said...

Yeah good call on sport drinks. I've tried the Cherry Gatorade Rain and it tasted like medicine tho lol..

Have you tried Vitamin Water by Glaceau? It's some new stuff 7/11 has in stock -- that stuff is the shit! I like the Cranberry/Apple flavour but all of them are pretty tasty...

rye said...

hmm i think i'll try it if it's talk 2 m approved