Friday, March 28, 2008

adidas+Indonesian Batik fabric = ???


HAH!

Nah.


Dope!

Sick.

Okay this is pretty dope on some far out elaborate shiet. For those who don't know, batik is an Indonesian fabric and in some ways an art form. For those who probably have these patterns somewhere in your house (like on a couch pillow cover for instance haha), chances are you're Indonesian!

As for this line (Materials of the World by adidas) I could never had imagine them doing Indonesia despite all the sweatshop talks and whatnot. How ironic, but hot regardless. HOWEVER, I don't think I would be caught dead in these...okay well I'd probably wear the jacket and the kicks to some functions just coz I like to stand out and represent but I'd probably if anything frame em or somethin if I had em (hence, it being a collectable).

Peace!

3 comments:

Hora said...

Holy posts in a day. And I could see you wearing those haha

Jay said...

you are one posting machine andy. And QUALITY. Very nice!

btw, thanks for lending me your pads. They helped a lot.

Travis is holding them for you.

rye said...

PSSHH jay jay i have even higher quality cmon!!!!!!!
but yea nice post andy