Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Overdose On Life"

Featuring Drake, Travis McCoy & Mickey Factz
(Produced by Omen)




"...Taking over the world, no Pinkie just alotta Brainnnnnnnn..."




(Just for reference: Drake is on 1st verse, Travis on 2nd and Mickey Factz on 3rd)

I know I'm late --- I had this for a while but let's bring it back out for the sake of Travis McCoy of Gym Class Heroes whose album "The Quilt" was released yesterday.

But hot damn, let me introduce you all to Drake, a Canadian rapper out of Toronto. However you may know him more famously as the actor under the name Aubrey Graham who plays the character Jimmy Brooks on the show Degrassi: The Next Generation. (which BTW, I fucks with that show and I'm not ashamed of it hahaha)

On this "Overdose on Life" track --- me picking that one line up there doesn't even do his verse any justification. He easily had the hottest verse of the three (no disrespect to Travie or Mickey). And trust me, it's not just one good song he shined on...you guys gotta checkout his mixtapes especially "Comeback Season". It's seriously a mixtape of lyrical slaughter.

My goodness.


I'm straight up saying it, DRAKE IS CANADA'S BEST KEPT SECRET!
Quote me on that bitches!...

Check out DRAKE'S MYSPACE.

No comments: