Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Get off my plane!!"

Right now I'm living in a plane so high in the sky right now, just flying with no responsibilities or a care in the world!!!...


...however too much of this and you get lazy lol.

So como estas, bitches? I've been on one of those hiatus things I always seem to go through...ahh yes it was that time of the month! All except that if I were to name it after a punctuation mark it'd probably be a "?".

Well something extremely annoying happened to me. I just found out today that I lost my effin credit card!!!! And I actually do not know the day and time I lost it as the last time I opened my wallet was on maybe frickin MONDAY.


I checked my online Visa thing and it says that my last purchase was a week and a bit ago (I don't use my credit card too often) so it definitely did not fall into the wrong hands. I'm thinking it's somewhere around the house....but I cannot find it at all. I'm thinking of just calling Visa up and request for a replacement...

Damn lol...


PS. Props to anyone knowing where the title quote came from and BONUS points if they can provide a YouTube clip lol

2 comments:

rye said...

i say credit cards are evil i hope to never own nor have to own one. it's always when you're looking for something so hard that you don't find it. but right when you stop looking it finds you.

Anonymous said...

duuude. where have you been, mr. college dropout?! haha jk. aw it sucks that you werent able to enroll this yr. theres only 16 bodies in the prog now! haa how sad. but the best part's comin up soon though...practicums! i'm stoooked. hope youre doin alright mang. are you just working now?