Monday, September 8, 2008

HTC Touch Pro = sex



Shiiiiet me want now! Since my phone started to break down and I'm at the end of my contract soon with Telus, I plan to make this my next mobile device. But before I get ahead of myself, I should really hope that the HTC Touch Pro even arrives in Canada! (The HTC Diamond won't do my needs any justice!)

The big difference between the Touch Pro and it's smart phone counterparts in the Apple iPhone and the Samsung Instinct is the fact that it has a slide out QWERTY keyboard (as the image above shows). Personally, I wouldn't be able to stand typing on a touch screen keyboard --- I prefer something more in the physical element of actually pressing down on buttons.

I love the fact that I can experience the touch screen that everyone is raving about (which seems like where every mobile device is heading towards) all while still having actual textile buttons still present. The fact that it presents itself in a slide-out keyboard fashion adds to its coolness. And reading the specs and such, it has me even more excited. (Take a look at the detailed specs yourself HERE)

Although when it comes to PDA's, Blackberry's seem to be among the most superior. However a decked out Blackberry is just too hardcore for me --- and I don't really like the Blackberry Pearl personally. Plus I love my current phone so much, the HTC Touch Pro seem to be a direct upgrade.

And yes, it seems like I'm becoming a HTC fan as you'd probably know since I currently own a HTC mobile device. It's nearly an upgrade over my HTC S720 in every direction including having Wi-Fi capabilities to even having a complete camera phone upgrade. The HTC Touch Pro however functions on a GSM network, which means I would have to jump ship from being a long time Telus customer to either Fido or Rogers. Ashame but oh well...


Now excuse me as I continue to drool a freaking ocean over my keyboard lol...

No comments: