Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Cellular, Tellular Phone...ular



Wooo! So as some of you may know, I bought a new (well practically new) cellphone from a Craigslist seller recently! -- and yes, my number is the same. I had my heart set on the HTC S720 for a while and I've been searching high and low for a seller.

The short story is...after speaking to about 6 different sellers -- all while checking ESN's and confirming it with Telus Client Care to see if the phones were not reported stolen, as well speaking to Telus representatives about what I should do in my situation -- I finally stumbled upon an ad and the perfect seller.

Someone who was trying to sell her plan and phone as a combo. I noticed the phone happened to be the one I wanted so I gave it a go and sent an email saying I was only interested in the phone...she then offers me an unbelievable price! She was willing to sell a practically new S720 for $200! (keep in mind, the value cost for this would typically go for $250 -- original retail price is about $500)

After failing to meet 2 times (funny story in itself ), we finally met last Friday night at Metrotown. She was a cute little Filipino girl with her intimidating gangsta Filipino boyfriend by her side! (I guess it was necessary to bring him haha)

We did the deal and I gave her the money...

...but suddenly she became so shocked and lost in my deep brown eyes and my handsome good looks that she wanted to make sweet love to me in exchange for the phone. We then headed to the nearest cheapest motel...

Okay I was kidding about that last statement but it's been 5 days with this phone and I LOVE IT! So thank you Anne!...or Lily!...or whatever your name was haha

2 comments:

Jay said...

balllllllerrrrr..

I was surfing around craigslist to find an even pimper phone then yours andy. To avail though :( ruh roh..

rye said...

nice... maybe her name was lilian