Thursday, May 15, 2008

No one "ILLER" than me!

So anyways Wednesday was the last of my lazy days til my 5 straight day work schedule begins. Spent the past few days recovering from the FLU which entirely sucked like no tomorrow! Look how productive I was during these days (these are not understatements lol)...

Sunday: stayed in bed.
Monday: moved to couch.
Tuesday: finally went outside for some fresh air.
Wednesday: felt "good" enough to play hockey.

*cough*

Anyways, today I forgot to eat as I only ate like two squares of chocolate before my hockey game. Not a good idea! I had no energy and I was so sloppy and slow...I forgot how much being sick (not
sick sick lol) sucked.

BUT we ended up winning...coz the other team forfeited hahaha!

OH and I also went by Gastown today to visit Complex since I haven't been in a while and I felt the need to do somethin. I ended up buyin (oops impulse lol) a dope limited edition Crooks & Castles collab tshirt...

They collabed with Complex since they had their 10th anniversary just recently. I didn't drop by Livestock in case I saw somethin I liked and wanted to buy it haha..

Anyways peace out bitches! Next few days will be rough....


No comments: