Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You know what really grinds my gears?

...Going to work 6am in the morning barely half awake and stumbling on my way towards downtown only to find out someone is already in place for your shift!

Yup. Just another day as an Elite Door Front schmuck with this company...

Arghhh!!...No mas...please!

It's actually a really long story...it involved rescheduling my work schedule to undoing the work rescheduling, to trying to compromise with prior plans like hockey, to dealing with two shift changes, to having unclear confirmation with my supervisor, to wasting my time and energy. It was really a headache....but all that matters is I am able to play some hockey tonight!!

I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be somewhere working right now lol...I've screened about 5 calls from the office haha. I decided to give myself the day off!


I've done a bunch of favours for work this week...
When does it all come back?

Exactly. Never.

Anyways, I'm gonna pretend today didn't happen lol...
Hopefully Elite will do the same.

(Update pending if I end up being fired lol)

PEACE!


No comments: