Monday, April 14, 2008

My Summer Goal

...Is to explore my promotions and marketing skills in the music scene and find experience somewhere. Thanks to my big sis, she put my networking skills in motion! My sisters friend Alpha (sorry...can't seem to find his page on this internet lol) is a rapper that knows a few people I could meet to gain some experience.

He gave me a contact of a person who is affiliated with Club Vibes apparently. Alpha thought I could learn a lot from him coz he started out young as well and has a lot of experience. Alpha said the person isn't "jaded" either....wasn't so sure what he meant by that but maybe it has something to do with the person not being sick of what he's doing still, and still having passion for doing it.

So I'll give that a go sometime this week after researching and shiet...til then an update is pending!

As for my weekly "Fresh 7", I'm gonna put it on halt due to lack of interest...I may continue it down the road. But I may upload a few songs here and there. I think I tried doing too much with this blog too soon!

Peace!

2 comments:

rye said...

man i remember telling people about lupe and they didn't give shiiii. and now they're all like hey did you hear superstar?!?!

i hate people like that. good on ya man, i like how you're really following your dream. thats dope keep it up

Jay said...

heyyy don't drop the fresh 7! THE FRESH 7 MUST LIVEEEEE. :( you gotta keep it going mannn keep spreading the word and use those marketing skills.

haha shoot.. now where am i going to find some fresh beats :(